Publishing Ebooks at W.W. Phelps & Co.
Earn up to 85% of your net sales at W.W. Phelps & Co.
Latter-day Saints are hungry for new ideas, inspiration, and doctrinal understanding—but the rising cost of books has made it difficult for most LDS authors to reach out to the Saints. W.W. Phelps & Co. solves this problem by creating the first LDS-centered ebook platform that seeks to connect authors and readers in the easiest possible way! Why should you sign up
today? Here's just a few of the reasons why!
- Fast, Convenient, and Easy-to-Use!
- Up to 85% of the selling price returned to the author!
- Authors control their books. To paraphrase an Article of Faith: let them publish how, through whom, and where they may. Authors are welcome to sell their books through Amazon.com or any other venue. W.W. Phelps & Co. will never restrict an author's efforts to enjoy the fruits of their success.
- Our affiliate program allows all LDS retailers to sell your books!
- FREE ebook conversion!
- FREE access and management of your books!
- FREE sales reports!
|DOC: Microsoft Word document.
|DOCX: Microsoft Office Open XML document.
|HTML: HyperText Markup Language, the language of web browsers around the world.
|LWP: Lotus Word Pro document.
|ODF: Open Document Format document (OpenOffice, etc.).
|RTF: The Microsoft Rich Text Format (RTF) is a generic format writable and readable by most word processors.
|SDW: Star Writer document.
|TXT: Plain text is the most generic format possible. It can be used by anyone.
|WPD: WordPerfect document.
Publishing your ebook is EASY! Just sign up to begin uploading books today! Remember, signing up is FREE!